|Relax Spa Manicure||$30|
|Relax Spa Pedicure||$50|
|Shellac Application (includes shaping)||$30|
|Nail Art (design, rhinestones, sparkles, etc.)||$5 Per Nail|
|Bikini (sides, top)||$30+|
|Brazillian Back (two strips)||$10+|
|Natural Day time Makeup||$70|
|Day Makeup Application (Wunder Foundation 24hr Coverage, airbrush affect)||$90|
|Night Time Make-up Application||$90|
|Bridal Make-up (including bridesmaid) (Wunder Foundation 24hr Coverage, Airbrush affect)||$100 per person|
|Holiday Make-up Application in Salon||$150|
|Off-site Make-up Application||$200|
|Sunday in the Salon||$150|
|Post-application Touch-up (off-site)||$200|
|Individual Lashes (not lash extensions)||$50|
|Statutory Holidays (in salon or off-site)||$50|
WHAT IS MICROBLADING?
We work on the value of the service rather then getting a client in and out. We consider your feelings and needs.
Microblading, also known by a variety of names such as eyebrow embroidery, micro-stroking, feather touch; is a semi-permanent pigment that’s pushed into the surface of the skin with a fine blade to mimic the growth of your already existing hairs and create bolder, natural-looking brows. Results can last up to 2.5 years, but can vary depending on skin type, age, sun exposure, and products used on the face. Retouching is common and should be expected.
We create the most natural-looking eyebrows, paying full attention to detail and listening to every clients needs to create the shape to balance the face and to read what you should have naturally. No beauty trends/looks or any other brow styles is done at the studio.
DOES MICROBLADING HURT?
All depends on the clients pain tolerance, so to ensure our clients are as comfortable as possible, before microblading, a strong topical numbing cream is applied, which allows for absolute freezing and a second local anaesthetic is used throughout the treatment to greatly minimize any discomfort.
We will NOT be able to perform microblading on your eyebrows if any of the following conditions exist:
- Skin diseases
- Directly after botox treatment
- If you are using Accutane, isotretinoin or other strong retinoids (after 6 months it is allowed)
- If you are suffering from a sunburn
- 48-72 hours after waxing must have passed
- After a strong chemical peel, dermabrasion, immunotherapy, or any other intense skin resurfacing treatment. This will cause the skin to be irritated and must be stopped 2-3 weeks before the treatment
- Raised moles
- If you are allergic to anesthetics
- Do not wet for 7 days, please wash your face carefully around the eyebrow without getting water on the treated area. If you feel dust or discomfort on the treated area, wipe it gently with an alcohol wipe.
- No sun beds, tanning, excessive sweating in the gym, no makeup and no anti-aging creams on the brow area for at least 10 days post service. It is best to allow the brow to heal first before using any of the above
- It is normal for colours to fade up to 40% the first week.
- Apply on a small dosage of our Microblading Balm Aftercare 3-5 times daily.
- Keep your hair away from your face as this could cause infection.
For more information on Eyebrow Microblading, visit our contact page and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
For immediate help or any questions regarding our services, you can contact us at (905) 297-8509.
Prior to booking, a consultation is required. A single session may take up to 3 hours. Full payment is required to book your eyebrow microblading appointment.
One Session including 2 following Touch-ups: $500
Single Session: $350