WHAT IS MICROBLADING?
Microblading, also known by a variety of names such as eyebrow embroidery, micro-stroking, feather touch; is a semi-permanent pigment that’s pushed into the surface of the skin with a fine blade to mimic the growth of your already existing hairs and create bolder, natural-looking brows. Results can last up to 2.5 years, but can vary depending on skin type, age, sun exposure, and products used on the face. Retouching is common and should be expected.
For more information on Eyebrow Microblading, visit our contact page and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
For immediate help or any questions regarding our services, you can contact us at (905) 297-8509.
Prior to booking, a consultation is required. A deposit of $50 is required to book your eyebrow microblading appointment.
Aftercare and Policy
We will NOT be able to perform microblading on your eyebrows if any of the following conditions exist:
- Skin diseases
- Directly after botox treatment
- If you are using Accutane, isotretinoin or other strong retinoids (after 6 months it is allowed)
- If you are suffering from a sunburn
- 48-72 hours after waxing must have passed
- After a strong chemical peel, dermabrasion, immunotherapy, or any other intense skin resurfacing treatment. This will cause the skin to be irritated and must be stopped 2-3 weeks before the treatment
- Raised moles
- If you are allergic to anesthetics
- Do not wet for 7 days, please wash your face carefully around the eyebrow without getting water on the treated area. If you feel dust or discomfort on the treated area, wipe it gently with an alcohol wipe.
- No sun beds, tanning, excessive sweating in the gym, no makeup and no anti-aging creams on the brow area for at least 10 days post service. It is best to allow the brow to heal first before using any of the above.
- It is normal for colours to fade up to 40% the first week.
- Apply on a small dosage of DnL Aftercare for Eyebrow Microblading Cream 3-5 times daily.
- Keep your hair away from your face as this could cause infection.